Monday, March 31, 2008

Azmul Mukmin...


He was a PDT student, first batch. Everyone calls him Azmul. I call him Mukmin. He's tall, big but very shy, spontaneos and funny.I like talking to him, and giving him advice about school matters. Teasing him is another thing that i like to do with him because he will always laugh. Even if he is serious when giving his opinion, he would end up laughing at the end. He is such an entertainer.

Yesterday, I had Mukmin coming to visit me at my cubicle. He came for advice as usual and counseling as well. Last week he smsed me while I was in KL. He wanted to see me. About 2 weeks ago, he passed by my cubic. I know he wanted to see me but because I was with 'my adik' at that time, he just smiled and said he would come back later. So, yesterday, we had quite a long session..He was afraid that he could not do well in his examination which I thought is ridicilious. His CGPA is 3.7 ++. Yes, his English is not very good, but I have confidence that he will do better with experience.

I am going to miss him once he left KMK in three weeks time. I hope he will do well in his examination, and manage to further studies in Medicine. I'm glad that he had joined the trip to KL to watch gomarjobat last year. He is a pious person , I know but I wanted people like him to open up his mind and see other things besides the Quran.

Azmul Mukmin, you shall be remembered like Farid, Fahmilah, Nana, Adibah, Yassir, Farhan and many more. It's a great pleasure to know u.

No comments: