Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm so tired...



Today is just not my day. Lots of work to do..Lots of problems...Unsettled businesses...But It was a bit of a relief when two students stopped by to share their stories and excitement during the PDT Open Day, especially during the Gala Dinner. I know they were very happy. The satisfaction was shown on their face.

The aerobics session was entertaining and fun. The talk was not so impressive but they managed to stay till the end. The concert/dinner was the best!

They might not read this but I'd like to express my gratitude to FIRDAUS for the excellent rendition of Josh Groban's "U Raised Me Up". I was told by them that it was their first time ever singing English songs in their performance. Isn't that something girls and boys? U all certainly 'raised' them up. I'm sure after that night, they'll get more requests for shows once people know that they can sing very well in English. And to all performers of PDT...you are all superb!

But still, my problems are unsolved and it's along way to go.
I'm tired, guys but I'm glad that my friends and I managed to make you all happy that day..

No comments: