Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet victory


I sat at the stairs facing the Multazam and I stared at it for a very long time coz I didn't know what else to say. I had conveyed prayers, a lot prayers for me, my family, my siblings, in-laws, friends-close and far, my students...over and over again...I have sinned and I regretted it very much, I'd done a lot of wrongdoings and I seeked for forgiveness...I asked for strength coz I am such a weak person, I prayed that I'd be better person and would not give any burden and problem to my family and anyone I know.
I was wishing...to kiss the Hajaratul Aswad...I didn't have anyone else to depend on nor anybody to seek help. I looked at the Multazam again and I said to myself, I've got to try. I could feel HIS presence with me all the time. And that night I've made my mind, only HE will deter me, if he wanted to...but HE did not. Around 2.45 am, despite all the pulls and pushes from the aggressive, impatience and demanding crowd, I managed to put my head into hole of the black stone. And I broke into tears after that...A really good one. I felt so relieved as if a big stone was removed from my body...Yes, ultimately, I realised that HE is always there when no one else could. I shouldn't be worried anymore. Ameen...

No comments: