Monday, August 31, 2009

31st August 2009

First, Najihah bt Ayoib was borne on this day 15 years ago... She was in the hostel today. I didn't get the chance to see her but I managed to buy her a journal and passed it through her brother just now. I thought she could use it to write something that could help her to cope with her life in the hostel. Then, 28 years ago...on this day also I was at the Dataran Merdeka, marching with my bandmates, representing the Johor state in the National Parade,1981. I was in Form 4 then.
Sweet 16...

My band years in STF...


Najihah at the Strawberry Farm, Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne, Australia 1998

Najihah now....


Me and Najihah....


MERDEKA!!!

2 comments:

Charmey said...

heyy.. Najihah shares the same birthdate with my son, Muhammad Hazim, 31 August 1997.. terima birthday-card from Kementerian Penerangan tak?

tearose said...

Tak pun...