Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ustaz Don Daniyal..

So, I watched this Ustaz giving his tazkirah for the first time tonight...Not bad at all! And, at times my eyes were really glued to the television listening to his very captivating talk about the childhood years of  Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I felt like a child again, and my memories flew back to my primary school years in Marian Convent, Ipoh. I thought of Ustazah Ramlah, one of the very few Malay teachers in that school. She taught me to read and write in Jawi. She was also the first person who told the stories of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) when I was small.

The way Ustaz Don delivered the story was  almost the same as Ustazah Ramlah did. He was a real storyteller. Very natural and spontaneous. I hope so see more of him in the television  and internet, if Allah permits.
                                                        Ustaz Don as a TV presenter.


                                                         Ustaz Don as a lecturer in KUIS

Again, what did I learn from the Ustaz Don just now?

"Kenapa Allah jadikan Nabi Muhammad anak yatim masa kecik? Takde Mak, takde bapak?"
"Supaya beliau belajar erti kepayahan dan tidak bergantung pada sesiapapun kecuali Allah swt. Supaya menjadi contoh kepada umatnya pada suatu hari nanti..."

This was spoken by the Ustaz in very soft manner...Hmm..rasa nak mengalir airmata. Sangatlah tersentuh jiwa dan raga... So,in a nutshell, we should always seek help and guidance from Allah at all times including during times of trouble. Allah is the ultimate saviour.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hensemnye ustad don dlm gambar ni.and awatnye kak yong sound so sad dlm beberapa catatan ni....Allah rahmati mu kak yong yg baik hati.....
-an old fren-