Friday, April 11, 2008

Hmm...

There are lot of things going through my mind right now...Umrah, Adik, finance Hubby, children, students etc..etc..I need a break! Ive no preparation at all for Umrah. My bag's not packed. My clothes, my telekung...Don't know how its going to be when I'm there. but tomorow, I planned to go to A.s to look for some things that might be needed during Umrah. With limited cash in my hand, I'll just grab whatever I can afford to have. I have taken all my savings for this event.
My former pdt students will be graduated from KMK soon and this Monday will be the last time I'll be seeing them. They will always be remembered as my first batch of PDT where I learn to crack jokes with them in class. They were my savior when Im down and weary. I cherish every moment I have with them and hope they will succeeed in life. I intend to pray in front of Kaabah for their success.

That's all folks...

No comments: