Tuesday, April 15, 2008

UMRAH


It's already late at night but I feel I need to say something here before I leave for Umrah tomorrow. I got my first congratulation from Acam, my cousin who's studying in Scotland with his wife. Maybe he heard this from MakNdak. Then, from K. Syifa'. I also received this call from a good friend of mine who has been to Mecca before. Listening to the calm and soothing voice had really helped me to ease the burden that I'm holding now. TQ dear friend.
Tomorrow I'm going to the office and meet my friends before I go. I haven't pack my bag but I think I'm ready now more than ever after I had this short course fron Ust Abu Bakar and his wife just now. Their lecture was very enlightening.
I hope I can deliver all the messages and doas from my friends and relatives. I pray to God that I will be better person when I come back from Umrah.
To those who are left behind...I hope you will all be able to perform umrah like me and don't miss me....coz I'll coming back with stories from Mecca and Medina.
Love U.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Many many congrats on your umrah and if you are willing to do it again i suggest you cheap umrah packages which allows you to perform umrah again and again which can reduce your cost of traveling.