Sunday, April 19, 2009

FACEBOOK


I got to connect with my very old friend through the FACEBOOK today and it's confirmed! She's in China now, working maybe...I'm still waiting more of her comments. I knew her since I was in the kindergarten. We were in the same class until her family moved to KL when we were in Std 3. She was one of my best buddies. Then Juliana left to AS and Azlina who stayed through the years until we were in Std 5, also left Marian Convent for good. I was left without any close friends after that. Life was very dull and unexciting. But since that, I learnt the meaning of independence. And the funny thing is (too), due to my independency, I began to have many secret admirers... (just imagine that, baru std 4...). Norzita, I'm glad I got to know you back! We've got a lot to catch up after this...So, it's not a bad idea to join the Facebook community after all!


p/s: Tweet, if you're reading this blog, I would also like to tell you how happy I am to be able to get connected with you again. You are still the same, friendly and always curious to know about the 'ordinary' people's life like mine. I remember how unhappy I was when I was asked to change my seating in class because I liked to tell 'stories' to you. Nah...no heart feelings. Nak buat macammana? But I sat back at my old seating the next day because u had already 'reserved' the place for me. And the teacher dared say anything to us. Hehehe...Those were the days. Tak boleh cite lebih2, nanti ditimpa daulat...(jangan marah...)

No comments: