Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Allah knows better...

“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart” ...  

So, I guess it is true.... what had happened to me yesterday really felt me right deep into my heart. 

As I was walking back to my cubical, I came across my former student Imran... He was a very well behaved student, polite and a bit soft spoken. However, there were times when he made 'silly' jokes which were not really funny but we would still laugh because they ' sounded' funny... Imran used to say "Thank you 
Madam, I love you"... to me at the end of the class sessions. And I would always said Thank you back to him delightfully as tokens of appreciation.

"I love you because you are like my mom...My mom looks and talks like you" he said again with a mischievous smile on his face. 

"What is your mom, Imran?" I asked. 

"My mom is a teacher." I smiled again and he grinned back at me... The class began to roar with laughter...Tu dia, Imran buat lawak lagi...habih semua orang gelak. I said to myself...:) 

Yesterday, although Imran is no more my student, he never failed to amaze me...Before we briefly stopped and greeted at each other , he plucked one of the flowers which was planted along the corridor and handed it to me.
"Teacher, this one's for you."


I took it and said, " Well, TQ so much Imran..." 

He just smiled and walked away... It's just an ordinary and pale colour chrysanthemum . Not an  expensive gift. Just a small unscented flower that would be dead soon. But, it managed to brighten up my whole gloomy day. I never thought that I would be appreciated that way by someone I barely knew . ...

Yeah, as they said, It's always the thoughts that counted...Tq again Imran for remembering me as one of your lecturers..i will treasure this moment forever.

No comments: