Monday, April 9, 2012

10 good reasons why I bought Toyota Prius 1.8

1. It's time for me to own a car.

2. Because it's my car, I will not hassle my significant other about cars anymore. I will be responsible solely on the car. 

3. Because it's fuel save. 

4. Because it's fuel save I can save money when I travel...

5. Because I can save money when i travel, I hope to visit my father in Ipoh frequently without much worry. 

6. I can also save money every time fetch my children from school and back to work after that. 

7. The design...it's very agronomics. 

8. It's not so small and not so big...mediumla tu... 

 9. It travels fast but still consume less fuel. 

10. Can't think of no 10....:) The price? Definitely  the price is not the reason... a bit expensive, yes...but the comfy, the savvy overrule the 'pricy'....and at the end of the day, I thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to own this 'dream car' of mine. My only regret, if i had any is not to being able to ride the car with my mum..:(


No comments: