Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Anger

What is anger or angry? It's the same thing right? The difference is that anger is a noun and angry is and adverb .... but the value of the word is the same.. It makes you burst out like an explosion and causes you to say things that are loud and hurtful. In other words, it’s unpleasant to feel and it often leads to undesirable outcomes.

Have you ever been angered? None, once or many times or at regular basis? When i was small, my late mom used to scold me whenever I did not look after my little sisters well. My father seldomly scolded me but if he did it's like the end of the world. Kecut perut. Maklumlah abah saya kerja polis...Tapi Abah tak banyak marahnya.. Dia cuma marah kalau tak buat kerja sekolah dan lengah-lengahkan solat.. Abah saya memang sangat berdisiplin orangnya. 

Marah ni memang melukakan walaupun dah 'sejuk' selepas beberapa ketika. Tapi kesannya masih ada  dan sangat dalam terutama sekali kalau dimarahi depan 'public'. Jatuh habis airmuka. Kerdil dan hina.


If I was to be angry at my students, I try my best not to go overboard. Usually, I would just blurt it out sternly and seriously that those who always play around in class would sit on the chair quietly...like a mouse. Then, I will take my bag and leave the class. I can see the puzzled faces but the heck! I do not want to get sick just by rising my voice to a bunch of ignorant students. let them ' suffer' due to their own actions.



According to a Hadith (Sunan Abu Dawood), anger comes from the devil, the devil was created of fire, and fire is extinguished only with water; so when one of you becomes angry, he should perform ablution. 

Memang betul. Tapi ramai orang tak sedar. Lupa yang marah itu boleh membunoh. dan mematikan.


No comments: