Thursday, March 29, 2012

ISO oh ISO!

So, what had happened today was...

I arrived late at work today but luckily there was no hassle to get the 'signature of approval' from the authority because Kak Aishah was nearby checking on the punch cards.
" Sorry, lewat..."
"Yong bukan ada anak yang From 5 ke?"
"Ada...tengah sibuk isi borang..." and that's the end of a very brief but friendly conversation from the head of mathematics  department.

Then, I waited for Halimah to go for breakfast in the car.
"K.Yong, Timbalan Pengarah nak jumpa...(pulak...with a sigh..)
I told her that I will wait for her until she's done with her bussiness. about half an hour later she arrived so off we went to Cafe C for breakfast.

But, that is not the most interesting that had happened to me today..
The most interesting thing that had happened to me today occurred around 2 pm just now.

"kak Yong ada tak?" I heard a sweet voice just outside my cubicle. Then, the person appeared right in front of my table. Murniwati, the counselor.

"Yes, ada apa-apa yang perlu dibantu?" I asked her without any doubt in my mind. i thought she was asking for 'somebody' from my unit.

"K.Yong. Saya nak 'audit' K.Yong....ISO.." she was really careful with her words.
(HAAA? Apa? nak audit aku? Habislah...) I said to myself.
"Takpe. KYong jangan takut...Nak audit biasa2 je..Buku attendance adatak?"
"Buku attendance? What do you mean? Kertas attendance adalah...(Silap cakap ke aku ni?)
"Kertas pun takpe lah...Kat mana ya?"
"Dalam file ni..." So, I opened the file that I JUST received today due to lateness.
Murniwati looked at the attendance curiously..
"Students K.Yong takde yang absent ya? penuh semua"
"Ada..tapi tak kerap (hehehe)"
"K. Yong tak isi dalam MIS ke?"
"Computer saya baru baik dalam sebulan. Boleh check dengan Ina Technician kalau tak percaya."
"Attendance ni tak ikut format la KYong..."
"Ya ke? I transfer directly dari MIS.
Then, she showed me a piece of paper that had a format of the students' attendance sheet.
"oo...lebih kurang je ni. Cuma nama lecturer nd kelas I tolak tepi.."
"Betul K.Yong. Nanti K.Yong ubah ya?" she said sweetly...
"Insyallah..."

Then, she wrote something on her paper. Apalah agaknya yang dia report...
So, finally, the ISO Team had the chance to audit me. And, fortunately, I was poised and calm.
TAK SANGKA!
:))


1 comment:

Inner refugee said...

Hmmm... glad to know what s happenning to you through your blogs. How r u? Miss u at our FB grouop la. Hope things r ok with you.
-Ins