Friday, March 16, 2012

As of Today...

Today is another 'kalut' day for me. i had only one class but I still find less time to unwind. Early in the moring, as I arrived at the office, I had to face the computer and key in the students' marks. Then came my neighbour, Mila who had just finished her class. A few minutes later came Mr D, my other neighbour.

" Kak Yong, do you know where to get a good clinic in Jitra which can perform....( 'toot!')
At Tibroni? I told him
"Where is Tibroni?"
Near Maybank. I told him again...(tersedak aku, si D ni aih...)
"I went there already but the clinic only perform during school holidays and its fully booked now." he sighed.
Sometimes I wonder if Mr D would one day be a Muslim because he is sometimes sound like a Malay man.
"I know a clinic in Changlun which can perform that thing but they said that the doc who perform it do it in the traditional way." Suddenly, appeared Mdm M out of nowhere.
"Haa? Pakai pisau ka? Matilah aku kalau macam ni..." Mr D said panickly.
We all laughed real hard when heard that. Yeah, this friend of mine is so frank and funny..:)

Later, more of my friends came to my cubicle. Talking, eating and gossiping. Suddenly, I realised that it's almost 12 o'clock. It's time to fetch Masyitah from school. So, I had to key in the RKMS to seek permission to leave the college for a while...And my class had to be 'gone'  because of that. I had hoped the students used the hour to practise their sketch.

So, I drove my car back to Jitra. After fetching Masyitah from school, I stopped at the 'gerai nasi' to buy some 'tapau' dishes. Najihah had requested for a break of cooking for the second time in 2 days. Later, in an hour I was already at the college once again..trying very hard to complete the data as I had to pop in DKK4 for the musical sketch competition. I am the Coordinator for the Students' programme.

 Umar and the gang...

Ramainya manusia sampai kena duduk atas lantai!


Mak ooi! It was really exhausting. But I know I had to give some moral support to my students who were participating in the competition. And, I was not disappointed as both of my groups had put up a really good performance. I enjoyed it very much. Somehow, they had made my day although it was a bit later of the day. I hope they would win any of the three prizes.

At 3.30pm, I had to rush back again...going to a kenduri kahwin this time with my husband and Masyitah. We reached the 'pengantin's' house around 4.30. After that we went home but not for long. I had to take my daughter to the clinic for "umrah's immunisation". Amirah, my second daughter will be accompanying her grandma (my MIL) to Mecca.

Finally, we reached home nearly at 7pm after the running here and there. That's the end of today's story. Pheww!!!

Wassalam.






No comments: