Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another today

Bukhari, Asyraf and 2 other former PDT boys visited me today. I regret I could not treat tehm with lunch because I had to hurry down to jitra fetching my children from school. Then, my former classmate (form 1-3), Iza Dani also made her way to KMK. She needed my help to submit her daughter's application to UUM. It's been a long meeting overdue. She is just as slim as before though her 'tudung' is no more on her head. No comment.

Iza is a successful business woman now I guess, looking at her appearance and car (Mercedes, don't know what series). She's into spa treatment business with branches in Langkawi, KL etc..etc... Wishing her success in her business. Well, some people just not into it...what to do? Ahh...what the hack! Just be yourself, right madam?
But I need to try Iza's spa one day..She's going to open one in EDC UUM, she said...
One free testing spa for me...

And today also I had this letter writing session with my Hayat students. No bad at all. But it's so funny when my 'soft' boy, Arif did not want to sit with boys when I told him to be in the boys' group. He wanted to keep on clinging with the girls! Oh my God! It's so obvious! Anyway, everyone responded to the task quite well.

Below is the letter that I created for my student to respond

I am a butterfly drunk with life.
I don´t know where to soar,
but I won´t allow life to clip my colorful wings.



I am a college student but barely know about college life. I have never stayed in a hostel before or been away from family until I came to this college. My parents are always good to me and they supported me for all things that I do . I should consider myself as lucky. The love that they give me is overwhelming and withoutboundary. But the problem now is me.
I become somebody that I don’t really know who I am anymore. Since I put my feet on this college, I feel so free. I can do whatever I want without considering any consultations from anyone, especially my parents. I’ve never felt so confident and independent with my own life. I also have no problem with my studies. I always received my academic results with flying colours every semester. I was really ok at first till I met Anne.
Anne is a sweet, pretty girl and has a very nice personality. She loves music just like me and we always exchange our ring tones that we downloaded from the internet. She also likes to tell jokes which makes me feel happy and comfortable when I’m with her. Anne is one kind of a girl. I know many boys at the college envy me for the relationship that I have with her. Recently, Anne confesses to me that she likes me a lot and I feel like I’m on cloud nine. The thing is… I too have feelings for her. I love her.
But things have gone sour for the past few days. Anne is pregnant. And she claims that I am the one responsible for her pregnancy. And what Am I supposed to do now? Anne is a Christian and I am a Muslim. We are both still studying at this college. What if our parents know about this? Our friends, our lecturers? My God, I cannot even imagine…..Do we have to quit our study at this college and get married? I am so helpless. And the worst is Anne’s stomach is getting bigger everyday although she tries to cover it with her oversized shirts and blouses. I pity her but I still don’t know what to do. Please help me..Please..

-Confused college boy-

No comments: