Friday, June 13, 2008

Cinema, cinema, cinema


I remembered going to cinemas alone many times alone when I was a student in Philadelphia' especially at the SAC (Student Activity Center). And yes, the farthest that I went to is a port town (cannot remember what's the town's name, whre the train made it's last stop. I went there to watch 'Children of the Lesser God'. It was Winter, 1986. I also watched movies a few times with some friends- Nita, Mala Ajah, Rozman, Abg Usop and K. Nani to see The Color Purple; with Nita and Che Ah to see Pretty in Pink and with Ajah and Che Ah to see The Platoon (first movie watched). After I got married I dragged my husband to go to the movies too at the 30th street ,U Penn, a few times. The first was Police Acadamy part 4 (because he doesn't like 'serious' type of movies. Then, a few more ...which i cannot remember what?

Anyway! I watched this hillarious British movie DEATH AT A FUNERAL on DVD last night and I think it's the funniest movie that I've ever seen for years. It's truely FUNNY! Kept me laughing right from the beginning till the end. I bought the DVD in PJ last April when I went there to mark Final Examination papers. Should try and see it folks!


No comments: