Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I'm going to do the same thing with my students but definitely using a different type of letter. And this time the task will be for my Physics and Account students. They are supposed to reply to the letter as Anne. See what their reponse are going to be...Hmm, I'm looking forward to seeing my Physics students especially. They are so 'brutal', but I like it...They are always cheerful and responsive though sometimes quite naughty.

So, here it is... another letter from a confused boy.

Dear Anne,
I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. I’ve been a good lover, friend and soul mate to you for almost a year but I have nothing to show for it.
You told me that you’re pregnant with my child but where is the proof? And it cannot be! I only slept with you once and it was an accident. You even said that you’re hormones are imbalance and that you can never conceive because of that. Actually Anne, I regretted what I’ve done to you. I’m a sinner.
I smsed and called you many times but you never replied. Yes, although I was really pissed off by your reaction, I cannot ignore the fact that I miss you . I miss your smile, your laughter, your jokes….everything!
But I guess, it’s not worth it. I saw you this morning at the cafeteria but you just ignored me. I was wondering now if you’re really pregnant and want me to be responsible for it? (Because you are so quiet!) But at the same time I realizeetimes realize that you are always hiding your stomach with your bag or file when you are walking. or is it just an act?
Anne, I know that we’re from a different cultural and religious background. You’re a Christian, I’m a Muslim but I still need some answers! And because you have been shouting me out like this for weeks, I guess I have to leave you for good. So, don’t you dare cry over spilled milk after this.
And, whatever case, I’m gone. Goodbye Anne. See you in heaven.

You’re x-future husband.

p/s : I’ve seen Encik Idris and filled in the form. I’m quiting Matriculation programme tomorrow.





See you all tomorrow folks!
Nite2!

No comments: