Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sesudah Suboh


I was waiting for Subh when I saw the video clip of the 'azan' from Masjidil Haram on TV3. Suddenly all the memories of Umrah in Mecca last April began to flow in. Yes, I long to be there again, to seek refuge in the blessing of Allah. My peserverence was fully tested. But I thanked Him for giving me the patience that I never had while I was there. I never thought that I had the determination and the power to control myself and overcome all the difficuties and sufferings handling all sort of problems at the holy place. It's because He was there with me all the time. I could especially feel the presence of Him at the most 'lonely' days there. He sent me some 'angles' to soothe and guide me till I was able to stand back on my feet. The strength that I got back made me think back me the person that I have been. I realised that I should never rely on others especially in time of difficulties because only I can help myself. And only Allah will there for me. Trust me.

* I saw an old video clip of my Adek and his fellow 'nasyiders' in Firdaus at the end of 'Laman Nuraini' in TV3 just now. They all looked so naive and so young!

1 comment:

tireless mom said...

Hi Tearose

Allah has His ways of loving us. Whatever that you have been through and is going through, be strong and have faith in Allah.

Salam Aidilfitri and maaf zahir & batin.