Friday, November 28, 2008

Bored to death

The Boring list.

1. Was not allowed to go to Thailand
2. Too many cars at home but none can be used.
3. Got so many friends out there but nobody would like to entertain.
4. Have visitors at home but daughter isn't doing much help.
5. Been smssing but reply was so....late.


So, tell me what to do? I'm now at home, and is supposed to be resting and feeling relieve because today is a holiday. Unfortunately I'm not. Amirah brought some friends home and I tried my best to be a good host but the energy is not there. I don't know..I feel lost in my own 'home sweet home.' Maybe I should start baking again like Zue. Or sewing cross-stitch and handycrafts, or read novels like I used to. Yes, I would like to...but the baking tools are still in the store room. That means, I got to search for them first. The sewing machine has not been used for 2 years, so I got to send it to the shop for service first. The books...there are in my bedroom but my eyes are to tired to strain at the words...Ahh...excuses! excuses! excuses!!!!!This is really suicidal!! I hate this feeling but its too sensitive to be ignored.

But I should thank God, I guess coz I still have a place to pour out my frustrations. And at least I have my blog...

Maybe they are tired of listening or....
They are actually not that sincere...


p/s : " You have me."
(Do I?)



The unfinished books...

4 comments:

ggaga said...

calm down madam. Perhaps u should go for a vacation. Don't be stressed out. Or just take a nap(like I always do when there's nothing to be done-hehe).

how's the progress of English Camp?

MFL said...

take it easy, madam. my heart goes for u. i bet you're feeling better today. if you live nearby, we can go teh tariking together...then may be followed by a retail therapy session. Nice kan...kan...

your old friend from shah alam

tireless mom said...

Dear Tearose

That feeling is familiar. Hey I am going to Thailand on 17th Dec, but not Bangkok. Do you think I should cancel the plan? I hope the unrest will subside soon if not burn the thousands RM of flight tickets and accomodation deposit : (

tearose said...

Yatt,
I think Bangkok je yang selalu riot. Tempat lain not really effected. But I think u should wait and see..in case lah kan?

Diah,
I would love (Very much!!!) to do that...Anyway, I'm ok now. But that day, was really disaster.

Mbbs,
I've calmed down and back on track. English camp was successful.