Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"It's my life..it's NOW or NEVER...

These few days are like mad...First, my hubby's gone outstationed again...So, last night I had to send Najihah to her school for an excursion with her teachers and friends. Second, Amirah is having SPM...And I'm reciting the Yassin almost every morning. Today, I nearly forgot about it because my mind is occupied with the language Camp's matters. As the stage nearly draw it's curtain....I feel like there are still many things need to be done. And so, I read the surah in the car today because I didn't want any 'interference' from work or anyone.

Before that, I went back home as soon as I 'punched in' the yellow card because I left my handphone and *****. I tried to be at my desk most of the time but 'callings' were everywhere. I even had the Pengarah 'paging' to see me to discuss about the camp. And students coming in and out...including Arif, asking about the 'recipe' (my goodness...). But, I promised to give it to him tomorrow.

I also had a short meeting with my committed and hardworking committee members at 4pm. Then, another meeting with the language camp participants right after that (about 50 students did not turn up...oh oo...I'm in trouble...). I only went home at 7!( I really pity my children at home ). I wanted to take them to the cinema but was too tired to do so... So, I took them to this restaurant and the dinner cost RM44 for 4 people (There goes my money...)! Well, rezeki anak-anakku.

Anyway, I was somehow happy today because about 90% of the language camp work is almost done. And my class! Yes my english class was well received by the students. I played this video clip of Linkin' Park-What I've Done and had a discussion about environmental issues with them. It was very lively and exciting.
I hope the students enjoyed the lesson just as much as I do...







No comments: