Monday, November 10, 2008

SPM again...

Toot, toot...Toot, toot....

"Bu...I'm sorry...sorry for all my wrong doings..."
Hmmm........
"Bu, I know I've hurt you a lot. I'm sorry..."
Hmmm........
"Bu..."
"Ibu..."
"Ibu?.."

"Ya..."
"Esok, Kak Ngah nak periksa...Dokan Kak Ngah boleh buat."
"Baca instructions elok-elok. Jangan kalut"
"Hehehe...ok."
"Don't stay up tonight...Sleep early."
"Love you,ibu"Hmm...
"Ibu...ibu?"
"Yup."
"Love u"
"Love u too."
"Bye"
"B...(Word swollowed)

Click!

I believe we all have memories about SPM. I remembered taking it in 1983 with my schoolmates in STF, JB. With 14 other girls, we were one of the first batches in Malaysia to take Social Science stream. Others were pure science students. It's a gamble because only 15 of us were dared enough to take it. And we finished the exam first. The last paper was Sejarah. The Science students had to take one more paper after that. And we had this risky plan that day after we finished taking that paper. With the help from the school driver, we 'smuggled' ourselves to Singapore to see a movie. That movie was James Bond, "Octopussy". Anyway, except for one person (it's ok, she's a Datin now) the whole class got gred 1 with aggregates below 18. We were so happy when we received the news. Ahh...what a memory.

To my Amirah and friends, Nadia (my little cousin in SMSMuar)and my friends whose children are taking the SPM...I wish you good luck and all the best!


4 comments:

tireless mom said...

Hi Tearose

Good luck to your Amira. I am sure she will do her best. Dah besar dah anak you Yong. Eeeee... tak boleh nak ingat SPM kat STF. Ada men in black remember!

tearose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tearose said...

Ingat. Kita semua tinggal kat blok A. Kita duduk ikut kelas. Katil I sebelah katil Gina. We all sama2'ban'the night before the last paper. Dah tepu.

APRILovesBLACKcoffee.....* said...

gambar kngah xbole blah.heheh.


awww...! nak balik umah~