Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another bz day....

From morning till 6pm I've been receiving students and friends at my cubicle. I went to classes twice, meetings trice etc...etc.. I thought this problem that I had with Ning is over but NO! I was completely wrong! She was not focused and prepared and that troubles me a lot. then, I started thinking for a replacement. And what I'm about to do now is very risky. 1 more week to go for the competition and I'm still looking for the right candidate? I must be crazy..but that's what I always do...unexpected, crazy things. I'm taking my chances again. Oh God! Help me...

At home, my children didn't do much help. I even got mad at them. Malas nak cerita. Not a pleasant story to tell. And I forgot to call my mom and dad...I'll do that tomorrow. They may have slept by now.

It's 12midnight now. I'd better go to bed...gnite everyone.


One of the best movie I've ever watched. Will be remembered for a long, long time.

6 comments:

tireless mom said...

Dear Tearose

Read the book too, nak nangis and was beautifully written.

ggaga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ggaga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Peace be upon you..It's razif! Hmm.. who is ning madam? Well, it looks like you've been busy doing many things at one time yet still maintaining the professionalism and patience ..Not all people can do that. Proud of you! :)

tearose said...

Ning was my student last here. She's Chinese but can speak chinese, english and malay fluently and she always wear baju kurung to school that many people mistakenly thought that she's a malay. Anyway, I'm trying very hard to maintain my insanity lately...This thing makes me go crazy sometimes.

ggaga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.