Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't know what else to say

Since last week, life has been quiet upset down. Busy with classes, tests for students, preparation for storytelling competitions, organizing students trips which most likely to be cancelled. Observation due tomorrow, etc...etc...

Adoi, this is really giving me headaches. But surprisingly, I still managed to cook breakfast and 'bawak bekal' to work. I even share the food with my office mates. For 3 nights, I slept before 10, straight in a row. Too tired to think about other things.

last Thursday was the worst day of all. I went to see the Pengarah 4 times that day! And this very irresponsible colleague tried to 'steal' my storytelling girl from me. So, I had to fight and really stern on this matter. Nasib baik menang.

But now, Ning pulak yang buat hal...tak focus. Sakit kepala. Tapi dalam pening-pening tu, teringat jugak kat PGL. Wanted badly to see it but the only ticket left is next Sunday night. How? Hari kerja. Ambil cuti? Tak tau lagi...tapi nak tengok...

I had some consultation hours with Ning and Fadhil since the past few days. I nearly missed taking home Masyitah from school. My goodness...

Mata dah ngantuk...dah layu sangat. Have to stop now. Lagipun, apa nak cite lagi. Orang dah boring... ENOUGH SAID, I guess...



Selamat Malam.

p/s esok petang nak ambik anak2 dari sekolah pulak...


2 comments:

MFL said...

Madam,
You are always full of energy. I envy that.

By the way, dh lama u tak post gambar lauk pauk yang u masak. I missed that. Tengok aje dah terliur..

tearose said...

Nanti I post satu...Takdanlah, tak menang tangan. Tapi masak tu tetap jadi agenda utama...everybody loves to eat. nak buat macammana.