Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know

I've been taking care of many people. My friends, family, parents, sisters and brothers, students and people that I know off that I deeply care although they have no blood-ties with me. I always call them, talk to them, listen to their stories, grumps and grundges, and received them at work even if I have a lot of work to be done. I will still say,"Yes?" can I help you." No rejection. If I can't see them at that time, I'll see them later. But they will always come back. My cubical is like a meeting place for many people. They even have breakfast or tea break at my table eventhough I was not eating. I don't mind, really. I like their company. They make my place such a happening spot although they know I'm always busy and my cubicle is not always tidy.

But there are times when I become like them. Wanting to tell stories or letting out my anger and frustration. Where do I go? Can't just go to any place and anyone...Uhmm...to this blog I guess (besides God)..I don't know. I really don't know..

7 comments:

Y said...

Tearose,
I know what u mean..when I have problems I only tell my hubby. Tapi kalau problem dengan hubby? Mengadu kat yang ESA...supaya diberi kesabaran dan ketabahan. I think that's the best way.

MFL said...

Madam,
I blog incognito.
I can vent my anger, frustration and what not without hurting or offending anyone...
It is not as bad as it sounds. Somehow writing about it helps keep me insane. He..he

Lee said...

Hi, you have a nice callsign. Made me curious, so busybody over. Nice blog and you are an Angel...

As the saying goes, 'hands that help, are Holier than lips that pray'.

The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all.
Live simply that others might simply live.

You have a nice day and keep well, Best regards, Lee.

tearose said...

Dear Mr Lee,
It's a "wow!" to say that I'm an angel. But Tq anyway... I was just venting out some 'air',actually...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I can lend you me ears.. We can talk when I'm online..

tearose said...

tq 4 the support...