Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It;s not just a number.....


I got my first wish from Asyraf
but first call from Mak and Abah and Ma.
In between,
Yana, Mila, Kak Yan, Ain, Kak Ita, Anita, Mel, Vim, Ina, Limah,Liza, Shamim...
Also,
Fadhil who went out from the lecture hall to wish me
and other students....
call from overseas-'Adilah

"Ayah bagi ibu apa?"
"Ikan 3 rasa."
"Hehehe...takde bunga?"
"Ayah bukan orang putih"

and Amirah at 10 am
Adek in Trengganu at 2pm
but none from Zura and Wa
probably they are too busy with work.
I got my last wish , surprisingly from Shamil...
and last but not least...
my first bouquet of red roses, first time in my life(!)
from Abang, unexpectedly.
It really made my day.

TQ u all for the rememberance
that 43 is not just a number...
It's a symbol that tells you that time left
is far no longer.


***Tomorrow, the journey to PD begins...(Fadhil buat hal tadi...and I had to cover up...Haru sungguh!)

5 comments:

Y said...

Yong,
Hope I'm not too late in wishing you...Happy Birthday, Best wishes and Happiness always...

orang2.. said...

wuuuuuuuuuu....
besday mdam eh??..
bla?...
yea2 nk dpt adiah...

niway..
slamat hari lahir mdam best ku..
=)

tireless mom said...

Dear Yong

Happy belated birthday. Hope it was a good one and may the year be filled with health, joy and other forms of blessings.

tearose said...

tq all...
tq to all who remembered.

Charmey said...

Yong!
Velkamm to da club.. Yay! Kita dah 43!! Lagi 2 tawun boley opt! He! He! In the mean time, try the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution - Step Mania!) Jangan sakit jantung udah ler yer..