Thursday, June 25, 2009

FADHIL'S DAY....


It was a real surprise to receive an sms from my storyteller, Fadhil around 2pm today. He told me he was accepted to Univ Sabah. I told him to go but he was screaming ( I was laughing out loud when I read the sms) in the sms, saying NO! He was offered to do E-Dagang (Apa benda tu?),a course that was never came across in his mind at all. He said he's going to follow his heart...He is going to apply for UITM at the end of this year to do his favourite Mass Com course....

He was asking for my prayers (of course I will...I always do that to all my students and Fadhil is definitely included in the list). He was worried about his future as the competition among students who are applying for the university entries is very high. What touched me the most is when he told me that he could always count on me at any time (Huhuhu...). And that he wanted to break into tears as he was saying that to me (never thought that Fadhil could be that emotional...). He also wanted me to listen to Miley Cyrus's CLIMB because that's how he was feeling at that moment..
Well, Fadhil...I'm listening to it now...and I understand how u are feeling at the moment. U will be ok...No worries.
THERE'S ALWAYS BE ANOTHER MOUNTAIN...




p/s : U didnt come and see me before you left the college...

No comments: