Sunday, June 28, 2009

MASTERS DAY.

After so........................................many years working full time at the office and home, today I've got another very important role to play - a STUDENT. Don't know whether I could do the job well or not but I'm willing to give it a try, the best I could give.

So, we had this short registration., about one hour and it's done. However, the briefing which is not brief, started at 2.30 and ended at 5pm (pheww!!!). I was yawning many times (macammana ni? THis is just a briefing...).

Personally, I have never thought that I would become a student again, but then lately I began to think...I SHOULD do something for myself. I've been wanting to do masters since Masyitah was 3 but there were so many obstacles and discouragements that put this matter on hold for such a long..............................time. This time around I told myself, with or without the support, I'm going to do it. Insyallah, with the help from THE above and with some understanding from friends and family, I hope I'll manage to cope all the stress and hard work along the way.

***Just wondering...will I be missing any theatres or concert after this? (Sigh..)