Thursday, June 18, 2009

These days...

I don't know whether I'm lucky or not but for the 3rd time in a row the ISO people 'missed' me. My files and documents are not well organized. My cubicle is messy (just like me..). my table, my computer, my work are not in proper order. My life...all upside down. But, God must have loved me too much to put all this ciaos into deeper misery. I was thinking and thinking...all my wrongdoings, bad habits and sins...it's regrettable. All these while I was blaming other people for the misfortunates and misdeeds, I forgot to reflect things that had happenned to myself. I was actually part of the problems and I didn't realize it until today.

Right now, I just don't know what to say except I pray to God to keep on guiding me till the end of my life.


Oldest mosque in Bandung




p/s Maybe there is a reason why God is sending me to Mecca for the second time.
Repentance.

No comments: