Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank God, it's Thursday!

It's been a hectic week for me-running here and there to and between classes. Luckily I was fortunate enough to have 2 of my classes moved to the morning hours starting next week. But still, after 2 years of not teaching PST students, I have many things to catch up with.

Everyone has gone home but I'm religiously sitting infront of my computer, preparing worksheets for my students as I am listening to Josh Groban. I'll be leaving for a conference in Penang and a meeting in Cameron Highland next week. And I feel like writing down something here...before I leave the office.

I was thinking of Roai who is now embarking into a journey of a life time. She's on her way to see the Kaabah. I hope she will have better a better experience than mine.


Me in the Masjidil Haram...(another way of seeking peace).

No comments: