Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A very short story in Medina


A very fragile woman was trying to enter an elevator which was full of people. There were 5 men and one woman who were already inside the elevator. Suddenly the emergency alert broke out. Maybe because the weight of the elevator was overloaded.

Old man : You have to go out of this elevator, maam. It's overloaded.
Fragile woman: ok (and she moved out from the elevator shakingly).

The elevator door closed was then closed quietly and there was a sign of relieve from the men.

Woman : One of you should have gone out and let the old woman in. Be
gentleman.
Old man : "Kalau 10 kali jadi gentleman, jenuhle macam tu..."
( And he laughed cynically, followed by the rest of the man)

14 days later...(In a bus)
Old man : Son, go and find the ustaz quickly! The bus will be leaving this
hotel very soon!
Man : What happened, sir?
Old man : I couldn't walk while doing my tawwaf, so I bought a wheel
chair. It was stolen in the mosque and I couldn't perform tawwaf
wida'
as well. I have to pay the dam now. that's why I
asked my son to find the ustaz quickly..the cost is 300 riyal.
Woman : Hmm....(God is great)

No comments: