Saturday, March 28, 2009

EARTH HOUR WITH CLASS H3E5

So, I drove myself accompanied by my youngest daughter to KMK just for a barbaque organised by class H3E5. It was raining quite heavily but knowing that I was the only lecturer available I gathered all the energy I had to be with them. I was 15 minutes late passed the Earth Hour but that did not deter me from participating in this global event. I quickly asked my students to switch off the lights and light up the candles that I bought for them. It was fun to be in the dim light for nearly 45 minutes before the Earth Hour ended. They were preparing the barbaque, talking and laughing in the not so dark, not so bright light. At 9.30, we blew off the candles, turned on the flourasent lights and started having our dinner. I went home at around 10 something feeling quite happy and contented because I had done something with my students globally this time around- EARTH HOUR 2009!!!






Earth Hour Cake

1 comment:

MFL said...

Can I have a slice of that yummy looking cake? Terasa lapar pulak tengah-tengah malam ni....