Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Entah...

I haven't been posting for quite sometime...SIBUK. Now, I'm still bz but I feel like I need a break from all sorts of matters in the world. My work, my family, students...Gosh!! banyaknya...

But where do I want to go? I don't really know. But yesterday, I received this phone call from my mum-in-law. She wanted me to accompany her to Mecca for Umrah. I was numb at first...completely didn't know how to respond.

"Mak teringin nak pi umrah la Yong...Boleh tolong temankan? Nanti mak bayaqkan untuk Yong."

(Am I hearing the right words!) "Bila?"

"Bulan 4. Mak dengaq dalam radio, satu ustaz ni cita pasai pi umrah. Dia duduk kat Aloq Staq. Dia cakap baguih. Dia kata dia akan bawak jemaah tu sendiri.Pi dengan Tabung Aji"

(Alamak...I don't think it's during the holidays. And I'm going to Jakarta in April! Macammana ni?) "Nanti Yong check cuti Yong."

"Mak terigin sangat la... tak tau nak habaq macammana...Nanti mak mai, tidoq ghumah Yong lama sikit. Kita sembang. Mak nak mintak Yong tolong check..."

(Kan kita baru je pi tahun lepas? Macammana ni? Anak2 aku, sapa nak jaga?) "Ok, nanti Yong tolong checkkan untuk mak"

"Mak nak pi sangat. Kita pi berdua, na?"

(@%$@@@@@xxx*&!!!!)"OK!"



I was totally surprised. Is God trying to help me? I don't know but I pity her. I could feel like I'm the only person that she can trust, the only hope that she has.
But what about my children? My husband? I'm thinking...I'm thinking...and thinking...and thinking...(God help me.)


p/s: "Patutnya abang yang pi tau? Itu mak Abang.
Takpelah...mak sayang kat Yong.."

Kuang, kuang, kuang...


5 comments:

orang2.. said...

hahahaha..
bleh buat lwak lg mdam ni..
huhuhu..
hmmm...
ntah la..
nk bg komen pn,bknnya matang sgt sy ni..
kn3??..
hahahahha...

=P

tireless mom said...

Dear Yong

Teringat zaman my mom approached me to temankan dia pergi buat haji also umrah. Hancur luluh nak reject but I pergi jugak temankan dia. I can understand, especially MIL yg tanya. Dia trust and have confidence in you tu.

Charmey said...

Yong,

Pergi lah Yong.. anak-anak tu biar hubby pulak yang jaga.. MIL nak pegi ngan Yong sebab Yong pomfuan.. kalau gi ngan anak lelaki dier, sure susah especially bila nak ke toilet ke.. maklum ler, kita org pomfuan ni banyak masalahnyer..

tearose said...

If I were the reason, I'll think twice, trice ....too many important things to consider to prevent me not to go. But, if I were to think about my MIL, I wouldn't have the heart to say know. Right now, I'm contacting this ustaz, that ustaz, travel agent, u name it...I guess, I'm going after all....

APRILovesBLACKcoffee.....* said...

Bg tok, ibu org yg paling she can depend on. THAT's a really really big thing for her. (Iknow cus she told me everything.heheh.) Setiap yg berlaku ade hikmahnye. There's probably sth good waiting for you to happen. Mane taw..Org sokong 100%. If can, org nak ikut skali! If not, i can take care of the house for you :)