Friday, March 20, 2009

Me and my BIRASES

My brother-in-laws and their family plus MIL visited us yesterday and stayed in our house just for a day but it was really fun to have them around.


First, I took my BIRASES to Jitra's wet market. Bought some fruits, 'cucoqs', and vegis. Then we had breakfast and light conversation at the table. After that we went home and Miza bathed her children, gave them breakfast before setting out for another journey--PADANG BESAR.

Yes, it's in Perlis and it's about 40 minute from Jitra. But, I have the car and the permission from hubby. So, I drove them to the "Big Field' without any interruption. I have already prepared lunch for the 'fathers' and children. My MIL did not want to lose the opportunity...and so, she decided to join us. Later, Asyraf also accompanied us in that trip so that he could take care of the fragile grandmother while we do our shopping.

With a limited 'budget' in our hands we managed to buy some items for the whole family. I bought two long skirts for my elder daughters, a blue MU jersey for Asyraf, a blouse for Anisah, 'bubbles' for Masyitah and cashew nuts for Abang...I also bought a brooch for MIL and Ani, my other BIRAS who could not join the trip...Me? Nothing in specific. Just some fruits for the family.

On the way back, we stopped at the new Padang Besar's mosque for Asyraf's Friday Solat. It was already 1.30 by the time we left the bazaar. 11.00 till 1.30pm? Standard le tu... We waited in the car till the solat session ended.

When we reached home, my BIRASES and i went straight to the dining table. We had forgotten how hungry we were when we did our shopping at the bazaar. And that's what we call women? Hmm.....


Adam who is ever demanding. A truly attention seeker.


The Best of Birases, Miza and Rozi...exhausted!!

No comments: