Sunday, August 3, 2008

AMIRAH BT AYOIB



Amirah was borne today, third of August 1990 at Colchester Maternity Hospital, Essex. I had a false alarm that morning when I was taken by my hubby to the hospital. The nurses who took care of me were Pahang borne but had been living in the UK for quite some time. They were very kind and helpful. And it was really something to be remembered having my baby delivered there because my hubby was also treated very kindly by the hospital He was given some tea and sandwiches to eat and a television to watch while waiting for me. Imagine having these special treatment in Malaysia?? Hmm.....

And so, Amirah was delivered by a midwife around three o'clock in the morning. She was a very beautiful baby, like the 'mat salleh's' baby, with very fair and blushed skin and without any string of hair! She was quickly admired and loved by the Malaysians who stayed there because of her 'good' look. And she was also a very calm and settled baby.

Anyway, Amirah is now a 17 year old full grown lady who loves anime and cartoon more than anything else in the world. She's very handy in the kitchen when she's at home but sometimes she's so cranky and sensitive that I don't really know how to respond to her behaviour.

Well, 'Kak Ngah', Happy Birthday to you and hope you'll get over your 'over excitement' and 'worriedness' soon. Ibu loves u too!!!

No comments: