Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just some thoughts...


Kala Bulan Mengambang-is this Malaysia's best produced movie? Are we really serious about producing world standard movies? Oh my God...


Lee Chong Wei-cruising to the Finals but failed to succeed. I Wonder why after top-notching performances before the finals. He played like he had lost his spirit. I didn't watch the olympics very much after that although I love to watch other events like gymnastics, atheletics, hockey and basketball.


Can't we produce something quality like this? I'm now watching reruns of ER everyday on ASTRO. Wouldn't miss it for anythingin the world. Some of the episodes still stir my emotions. I was moved by the scenes shown. Wish they could also show other excellent reruns of tv programmes like The Practice, The Cosby Show and Third Watch.

No comments: