Sunday, August 10, 2008

Memoirs of xPDTs









Today is my first day of the 2 weeks semester break which means I should have enough time to read my e-mails, tidy up my cubicle, spring clean the house..etc..etc...However, I would like to dedicate this post to my first batch PDT students.

I received an e-mail from Aslam just now telling me how he missed KMK. I even received invitation from Siti Suraya, Ariff and Syahrain to join their friendster. Yes, I have a lot of memories with them. They taught me to be the craziest and most creative teacher ever. I especially, enjoyed watching them performing their tasks and assignments in class and on stage. The classrooms were always filled with fun and laughter.

Later, I was given the opportunity to handle the "Bayang Kulit Group", a group which I created for KAKOM with these playful but smart students . We 'seized' the night with the performance of a lifetime in front of the public masses and the YBs at Kepala Batas Dewan Mellinium.

And who could have forgotten when we had our moments during our trip to KL to watch Gomarjobat. The trip became the talk of the town after that. Well boys and girls, you shall never be forgotten. I admitted that I was a bit sceptical at first to teach you all because of your SPM result was not as good as the PST students. But I took the challenge and I have no regret and no turning back.

Also, from this, I got to know some other PDT students that I didn't teach like Razif (Madam Norain's student)who always come to visit me at my cubicle for advices about paperworks and trips. And until the last trip that he went to with his friends, he still couln't manage to make me go with him because I have other priorities (Remember, when you still came to see me even when there were only half an hour left for the bus to take off). But, I have to admit that I have never met such persuasive and determined student like him. Keep up the good work!

Now that you are all in Universities and maybe some are venturing into other productive venues, you have to work harder than before. I pray to God for your success. Last but not least, may God bless you all!


p/s: The other day I received visitations from Bukhari and gang and thank you Mukmin, for coming to see me on your 'honda cup'. It's a pleasure to see you again.
And oh Faiz ! Where are you now? Miss your shyness and your Kit kat.

No comments: