Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another boring Saturday

First of all, Today is another boring 'hari cuti berganti'. Although i only had 2 classes and was actually glad to meet my students after a long break but because we're supposed to rest today as it's a Saturday, my mind was only 20% at work (Sorry,Boss...). Then, hubby was off again to KL till Monday night. And of course that means I have to rush here and there since yesterday till Monday. Hmm...

I had Adikm and his housemate stopping by tonight on his way back from Kuching-KL-Changlun. He gave me the Cheese Kek Lapis that I ordered and an Ikan Terubuk Masin. Yes, of course the cake was moist and delicious. I'm going to bring some to work to give my friends some bites. TQ Adikm. So far, you have never failed to please me with your Kek Lapis Sarawak.

Well, before I penned off, I would like to tell you all...after consuming dozens of pills for days, today i oficially declared that I quit! And, the funny thing is that I feel a lot better today than a few days ago!

Nite2 everyone!


Adikm once gave me and my family this kek lapis. Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

No comments: