Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On the 7th day of Syawwal

Anisah's birthday pulut kuning cake

Bunga Api show time!

After 10 years of living in JB, finally, Makcik Pe'an came back to her roots.


I'm now at my most miserable period of my life. I felt sick as soon as I reached home from Ipoh. Till now, I'm with lots of tissues and medicines. I developed a high fever after so many years, now flu and terrible headache. Arghh...God is really testing my patience.

Hari Raya in Baling was ordinary. Hari Raya in Ipoh on the 2nd day of Syawwal was extraordinary. Why? Because celebration only started as soon as me and my family stepped out of the car. My parents suddenly began to make preparations. Before this everyone in the house fell ill (two days before Hari Raya.)

My Hari Raya in Baling and Ipoh were filled with laughters and joyous moments of my little nephews and nieces. They were extremely happy to be able to play with all sorts of fire crackers bought my husband. How I wish I was small again....

p/s: oh yes! Anisah's birthday this year falls on Hari Raya Aidilfitri itself.