Friday, October 31, 2008

Before we say goodnite...

I was about to blog just now when I received a ym from Mukmin, my former student who's studying medicine in Cyberjaya. He was worried about his studies although he's an A-list student. He now realised that English is very important and he is struggling to cope with it. So, I told him to read English newspaper everyday. Make it a habit and don't say, "Tak sempat." And before I could send the words, he already said, "Tak sempat." That is Mukmin...funny as usual.

Ok, What did I do today? The whole day I was at home after coming back from the market. I have a visitor this weekend. Najihah's friend named Izzati who is always curious with my cooking at the kitchen. Last time I received Yusof, Asyraf's friend. He's very helpful and studious. I was not very worried when he's here. Amirah also once brought some friends. Not 1 or 2 or but 5! That was a lot of hands to handle but they were very efficient in the kitchen. They helped me alot in the kitchen. I don't know what Amirah told her friends but they kept on begging her to take them to our house. Well, I don't know what to say...

So, after lunch, I found my afternoon was borrringgg!!!I switched on the tv but none was interesting except for a Thai movie at ABO, Channel 952 called,"The Noodle Boxer". It was hillarious. After that I watched my favorite anime, "My Neighbour, Totoro" who managed to make me smile and giggle with my children. Then it was borrringg...again. So, I took a nap.

After Asr' I began to wander around the house again...what shall I do(although there were a lot of housechores to do, but I just couldn't be bothered about it today) ? Suddenly, this idea came up. Exercise! Why not? But I don't like the bicycle. Then, I began to search for my favourite hot number cd and my cd player. I slipped into my sports out fit, turn on the music outloud and I danced! What a relief. Feel so energized and alive ( I forgot about my sprained ankle). It was only about 20 minutes but I was sweating all over.

Now, it's bedtime (although I still have a lot to say here - my Gamarjobat trip to kl, my work, my new time table, my music, my movies, my books, my..... (the list go on). I need to lie down like everyone else who has already gone into the dreamworld.

p/s: I wish Totoro could take me to his nest and let me lie on his stomach till I fall asleep. Hmmm....Bestnya!

No comments: