Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ayat-Ayat Cinta


Just watched the movie at TV3 just now. Although it's a bit confusing, the movie had a very strong storyline. Yes, it's a love a story but a different kind of love story. The dialogues were sometimes very thought provocating and stimulating. At times they made me gasped with wonder and began to think whether I have enough imaan in me. And of course Aishah is every woman I want to be. I couldn't help myself breaking into tears along with her when she heard her husband said that he loved Maria too. Can I be like 'Aishah? I really don't know....

"Tuhan bukan untuk orang yang beriman sahaja,
Tuhan juga untuk orang-orang yang berdosa."


Wow! That's a real strong dialogue that you can never get in any of our local movies"
2 thumbs up!

2 comments:

tireless mom said...

Woh, Ayat Ayat Cinta is so heartwrenching. Hati perempuan mana yang tak akan terusik dan menangis.

Anonymous said...

Je ne sais rien à propos des blogs, C'est juste que mon ami me dit d'utiliser wordpress, mais je veux commencer mon blog hors ligne pour économiser de l'argent. Alors, je peux utiliser le générateur ez comme un blogueur déconnecté tout en utilisant wordpress sur elle?.