Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just a thought..

Besides some friends stopped by at my cubic today, no one else came. At the moment I'm so busy preparing, organizing the English Language Camp for the 'underdogged' students this year. The participants are going to be the students who got gred 5 & 6 for the SPM English paper. I hope everything will run smoothly and both the students and lecturers will enjoy the camp.

We will be having one week break starting next week but I will be spending it in KL-marking students' exam paper. I didn't realize it will be done during my children's exam week. If I knew, I would have cancelled the offer and take it next year. Hmm, it's too late now...But I think it's ok. At least I get the experience and the money!

This occassion too reminds me of something else...my 3x sprained ankle. It's been months and the pain is sometimes more excrutiating than ever. I'm suppossed to let it rest, no walking or driving for a few days. I guess I can let my ankle get some comfort in Pan Pac KLIA next week. I know I won't get it at home...

Tomorrow I'm going to have a meeting with the speaker for the Language Camp, Mr Fairuz. Not only he can teach, he can sing too. And now, he can deliver a talk. Wow! That's really something. A multitasked lecturer. People always like to find serious looking professors, teachers who are expert at their field like English to give motivational talk. Well, I want my students to enjoy listening to the talk as well, not just sit and busy smsing their friends. I don't want the talk to sound too academic. I think Mr Fairuz fits the description and he can do job the well. But somehow I have the feeling that you still need some goodluck wish from us, MR Fairuz...


My favourite cartoon character.

No comments: