Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One of the suspenceful moments in my life

It was 5 pm in Changloon


It was raining heavily


It was 5.30 in Napoh. The road was flooded with water and the cars were quequing



My foot was hurting badly but it was still on the car paddle.


It was already late to fetch my daughters from school.
And the car is nearly out of gas!(And I had to switch off the air-conditioner)


But God helped me...

Although I was half an hour late when I reached Jitra, I managed to fuel up my car just on time.
(phew!!!)


2 comments:

Inner refugee said...

Haaa.. close call tu.. i once got trapped in a flashflood in a remote area, my car almost floated to a swelling river during lunchtime during a workday!

I earlier went to the next town to pay bills, didnt tell anyone of my whereabouts, my phone was out of battery, my kids were away and nobody would notice my absence until it would be too late!

Hey Yong, next time I nak tengok u pakai logo hijau pulak lah ya...hehe

tearose said...

pakai jugak tapi logo hijau lain...bukan logo minyak...(cuba teka)