Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Break but No break


My multipurpose favourite outdoor table


Yes, I'm now supposedly to enjoy my ten day semester break, but...like always there are always work, work and more work! I have about 80 ++ exam scripts to mark with 1 essay (this is the real headache...), 5 multiple choice and paraphrasing questions. The problem is...I don't get the momentum to do it. I'll be marking 10 scripts at the verandah of the house, then I start looking at my phone , wishing that somebody would sms me. Or, walking around the house talking to the flowers...Then, I thought, "Ini tak boleh jadi..." so, I took all the scripts back to the house, into my bedroom and landed them all on the bed...Mark more scripts and guess what, I started to feel the comfort of the bed. And so, my eyes began to feel heavy...

GONE BABY GONE!

No comments: