Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello - Evanescence

I'm not a die hard fan of Evanescence but I've liked My Immortal, Bring back To Life, Missing, and this song....it touched me quite deeply. It's actually a goodbye to a hello..? Sad. Real sad..




Lyrics:
playground school bell rings again
rain clouds come to play again
has no one told you she's not breathing?
hello I'm in your mind giving you someone to talk to
hello

if I smile and don't believe
soon I know I'll wake from this dream
don't try to fix me I'm not broken
hello I am the lie living for you so you can hide
don't cry

suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
hello I'm still here
all that's left of yesterday



p/s: Seorang sahabat menelefonku tadi setelah sekian lama menyepi. Menderita Chinkugunya rupanya...Semoga cepat sembuh.



2 comments:

tireless mom said...

Dear Evanescence

Opps tersilap, dear Tearose,

Oraittt... We have the same taste lebih kurang. It keeps us young.

tearose said...

I also like hoobastank, 3 doors down, linkin park, christ daughtry etc..etc..my hubby selalu geleng kepala bila tengok i dengar lagu2 ni...tapi suka juga dengar josh groban and michael buble...(to mellow down)