Saturday, January 3, 2009

They say, love is sharing.....

I heard a lot of my favourite songs on the radio today beginning with The Reason by Hoobastank very early in the morning. Then 'Alone' by Heart (not Celline Dion). I did my housework happilly and at full swing. Later, more and more of my favourite songs were aired on the radio. Old songs, new songs...In the car, I heard "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down and In the End by Linkin Park plus Matahariku by Agnes Monica.
However, what struck me the most is when one of the DJs said,

"Alangkah bahagia hidup kita bila di kelilingi oleh orang-orang yang kita sayang dan merekapun menyayangi kita juga."

That is very true because it's sometimes hurtful to know that people that we really care and love are simply ignorant. EGO maybe? Or they just don't care. For me, the easiest way is just expect the UNEXPECTATIONS. Then, you won't get any headache...Don't put any high hopes to avoid frustrations. Just do your best and let it go with the flow.

So, I 'shoove' 2 of my children off to their boarding school today. Both of them are going to sit for their Major exam this year. I prepared them some lunch packs to be eaten at school. The school only provide dinner today.

As for Masyitah and Anisah...they looked quite excited to go to school tomorrow They kept reminding me to set the alarm clock and wake up early tomorrow morning. Gosh! I'm going to be very busy again starting tomorrow...


P/S: THE HOUSE IS SO....QUIET!

No comments: