Friday, January 2, 2009

New year, old resolutions?

Well...I'm going to be 43 this year which means that I'm not getting any younger. 3 of my children are going to sit for their major exams, SPM, PMR and UPSR. Amirah will be getting her SPM result in March. Headache? I should be but I'm not getting it just yet...To make things a bit easier, I have custom-made 5 pairs of Masyitah's and Anisah's school uniforms so I don't need to dig into the laundry basket every other day to wash their clothes. I'll also be 'chauffeuring' again , maybe more often than before coz Anisah will be finishing her school hours at 2pm while Masyitah at 5.30pm (because she has her religious KAFA class).

I'm thinking of going back to Ipoh to see my parents once a month because they are now very weak and fragile...But I don't know coz my own schedule will also be very tight (but not rigid) and hubby is also not that well nowadays. So, I really don't know. I can only plan, I guess...

I have always wanted to be a kinder person, more tolerant and less emotional. I hope I can achieve that this year. PATIENCE. That's something that I lack off, sometimes. So, I'll try to be more patient towards SO MANY uncertainties and things that go beyond my expectation (negatively) this year. I hope I can be more calm and composed.

OTHER WISH LISTS:
1)Help Ning and Izi or Fadhil to bring back Storytelling Competition trophies which will be held in Port Dickson next month.
2)Realizing my trip to Pulau Payar or Mangrove Tour in Langkawi with my students by the end of February or early March.
3)My own trip with some friends to Indonesia in April.
4)Read more books.
5)Doing Masters programme? Hmm...

I also want to make my home a happy place to live, more beautiful, peaceful and serene; My hubby to do better in carier, my children to excel in their studies, Mum to be able to bear with her pain and agony (what more can I do or say...), Mukmin to overcome his studying problems, Adikm to complete his research and can further his study after that, Jun to be able to carry on with her life happily, Sham to conceive and have children and the list goes on and on...

In a nutshell, I hope everyone will lead into a happy and prosperous life this year (more children this year, Ins?). SELAMAT MAAL HIJRAH and Happy New Year.


p/s: And I WANT MY MONEY BACK...(Help me God)


My eldest has gone to the States using the American Pasport. She has a dual citizenship because she was borne there.

2 comments:

tireless mom said...

Dear Tearose

Tak tahu pulak your eldest is born in the States. Wah darah muda... tak dan tunggu balik ye! Hehehe. Doing Masters? Go for it girl. Dun think I can do it at this age.

tearose said...

Angan-anagan je ni...tak tau nak jadi ke tak...Something long overdue. Takut kena trade in dengan apa yang I ada sekarang.